What It Is Like to Work With Renee': Private Sessions
As a healer, diving into your emotional wounds and trauma is no simple task and requires work from each of us - and not just during the session. Before and after are just as important.
Before The Session
- Take time to set your intention in regards to what you are ready to clear, remove, eliminate, release…you get the picture. You are taking action on changing your past, present and future. This is Big and You are Ready!
- Beginning 2-3 days before we meet make sure to be well hydrated. The more hydrated you are during the session, the easier it helps energy flow. This is great to help move through any old wounds and limiting patterns that we encounter.
- The day before may be difficult - for 25% of my clients it is. Resistance may come up to keep you playing small and stay in fear. Hold on to the change that you want to create - instead of giving into fear. You're almost there.
- Before our scheduled session send me an update of what you are experiencing and what you would like to work on.
The Day of Your Session
- Create a safe and private place that is free of interruptions.
- About 30 minutes before our scheduled session, I will begin working on you. I am aligning energies and fields around us both for optimal performance, as well as calling in your higher self, angels, guides and our universal support team.
- This is where Spirit will share with me what will serve your highest and best good during our session.
During The Session
While every session is different, here is a glimpse of what it might look like:
- In session I am listening and feeling you while also connected to the divine energy of all that is. This allows me to see a deeper truth in all that is being shared and shown.
- From here we can discover your:
- Hidden Truths and Untruths
- Old and Current Pains
- Patterns of Resistance and Limitation
- Dis-ease / Disease
- Habits you've developed to fool and distract yourself from your pain
At the End of the Session
- I will have you share with me what you experienced
- I will recap for you what we just did in a way that you can understand it.
- This not only allows you to do your best to put into words what just happened, it also allows us to document your shifts in reality and awareness.
After the Session
Have 4-8 cups of Epsom salt and Sea salt handy. You want to use Epsom salt when healing the physical body and Sea salts when healing emotional, belief system and spiritual work. Taking baths in these salts help to clear your energy and rejuvenate you after the work we've done in our session. It is helpful to soak in a tub with 2-4 cups of Epsom and/or Sea salts 24 hours before and 24 hours after your appointment.