What we think about ourselves creates energetic space for others to feel the same. That energetic awareness that “what we believe, we attract.”
So if you think you are Awesome you will interact with more people who think you are Awesome too!
And if you think you are: (insert not nice word here). Then you will attract those who will support your belief.
If you like your results and beliefs, Awesome! Keep up the momentum!
If you do not like your results and beliefs, great notice! Now, what are you going to do to help yourself change and create a different reality?
To help you get started... here are a few questions I invite you to ask yourself, and see what answers come forward for you.
1) What results about myself do I not like?
2) Is there a belief that I have about myself that supports the results I do not like about myself?
3) If yes, what is the belief and where did it come from? Allow yourself to drift into your past... and see if you can recall when that belief about yourself first showed up in your life.
4) What supported the situation that led to the creation of that belief?
5) If you could tell yourself then, what you know now, what would you tell yourself?
6) Do you still want to believe that about yourself?
7) Or, is there a new way of looking at yourself that you are ready to adopt?
This exercise is a beautiful and honoring way to help you go within to dive deeper into your truth and to help you discover when limiting beliefs about yourself may have been created and how to begin to reframe and recreate a new reality for yourself.